Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Sunday’s seven-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 12:15 p.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Sunday, Jan. 13
- Atlanta Hawks: Dewayne Dedmon (ankle) is questionable. Taurean Prince (ankle) and Jeremy Lin (bicep) are probable.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Nothing new.
- Dallas Mavericks: Dennis Smith Jr. (back) is questionable. J.J. Barea (Achilles) is out.
- Denver Nuggets: Gary Harris (hamstring) and Trey Lyles (wrist) are TBD.
- Golden State Warriors: Nothing new.
- Houston Rockets: Brandon Knight (knee) is questionable. Chris Paul (hamstring) and Eric Gordon (knee) remain out.
- Los Angeles Lakers: Nothing new.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Giannis Antetokounmpo (quad, hip), Eric Bledsoe (hamstring) and Donte DiVincenzo (heel) are probable.
- New York Knicks: Enes Kanter (illness) and Mitchell Robinson (groin) are out. Tim Hardaway Jr. (hamstring) is a game-time decision.
- Orlando Magic: Mo Bamba (foot) is expected to be out.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Jimmy Butler (rib), Joel Embiid (ankle) and Amir Johnson (migraine) are questionable.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Maurice Harkless (knee) is out.
- Toronto Raptors: Fred VanVleet (thigh) and C.J. Miles (hip) are out.
- Washington Wizards: Nothing new.